Hot Date Nite Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn
Been searching for your Valentine? Find yours at Moon’s Hot Date Nite in NYC!
Enjoy an evening of exquisite Yemeni treats, a brief presentation of Yemeni coffee, genuine laughs, and memorable conversations with fellow Muslim singles. Plus, sample *actually* hot medjool dates from the amazing Hot Date Kitchen. It’s all happening in Brooklyn’s Bay Ridge 🔥!
👀 What to Expect
– a lightly-guided mixer with a twist: find fun & thoughtful conversation starters throughout the space PLUS receive personalized recs of up to 3 special guests with which to chat
– a warm and inviting indoor space to connect with singles 23+, split as evenly as possible between ladies & gentlemen
– Connect Cards to discreetly share contact info and keep your conversations going
– complimentary Yemeni baked goods* and, of course, hot dates from Hot Date Kitchen
– an open session before closing to freely mingle
*While an assortment of refreshments are included in your ticket, beverages and other menu items will be available for purchase.
💞 How Connections Work
At this event, you’ll get blank Connect Cards with fields for your name and preferred contact info (phone or email). Throughout the evening, share your cards with as many or as few guests as you wish. Alternatively, if you miss out on sharing your card for whatever reason, notify the host for a connection to be made.
🌃 Where We’ll Be
Exact location will be shared to ticket-holders after purchase, but expect to travel to Bay Ridge, Brooklyn within walking distance of the R train. Restrooms & Wi-Fi will be available.
👕 What to Wear
Come in your Friday finest; it’s Hot Date Nite after all!
👥 Who’ll Be There
Any incredible individuals who are at least 23 y/o and identify as Muslim.
1. What is Moon? Moon crafts positive, in-person spaces for Muslim singles to meet comfortably and confidently.
2. What is Hot Date Kitchen? Hot Date Kitchen is a sustainable food company based in Somerville, MA, launched by founder Robbie Madfis. Check out their offerings here.
3. I see some questions in check out. What are those for? We’ve designed some get-to-know-you questions that will be used to make private and personalized recommendations of up to 3 special guests to chat with during the event. So, answer thoughtfully for the best matches possible!
4. Why can’t I see the location before purchasing? Your privacy is important to us, as is providing a quality experience. While we love the excitement our events generate, we can best mitigate over-crowding by keeping the location on a need-to-know basis.
5. I’m not comfortable coming on my own. May I bring a buddy/wali? Yes, but all attendees must purchase a ticket, no exceptions.
6. What are your COVID-19 protocols? While masking is not required at this time, it is more than welcome. Hand sanitizer will be made available at the event. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home and contact us right away.
7. What’s the refund policy? Tickets are only refundable 48 hours prior to the event, excluding all processing fees. Unfortunately, any cancellations after this time, including no shows, cannot be refunded.
💌 Contact Us
Have further questions? Email Moon at email@example.com. Or, stay connected through our Facebook or Instagram pages.